Friday 22 April 2011

hello

Hello, Minna
this Blog will be a little of my diary, from now on.
English is not my native language so it will be normal i write a lot of mistakes, but i´m doing this to improve my writing.
I´m portuguese and i have at this moment almost 29, i´m married and i´m unemployed.
I have a degree in accountancy but i found out that i don´t like it, so right now i am looking for something that i really like to do.
But that is another story.

Compare with other people i have weird tastes, for example i like J/K music and i also like they're Dramas. I´m the only one of my friends that like that, and sometimes i suffer a lot with they´re jokes, i think they discriminate a little Asian stuff.


From now i have to go and try to sleep because lately i´ve being difficulties to sleep.

Bye Bye, tchau, adeus, sayonara, ciau, arivederse.

No comments:

Post a Comment